“My neighbor is growing more than 4 plants and not enclosed, but I'm worried about publicly reporting them. Can I provide a secret tip to be inspected?”

As with any illegal act you witness, you may call your local police and report it to them directly. However, for those seeking a purely anonymous method of reporting a crime, you can contact N.B. Crime Stoppers (which is an independently operating registered charity).